Select Page

If you’re an EU Citizen Living in the UK, apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

Are you Deaf and an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen looking for help with your EU Settlement Scheme application?

You have come to the right place.

International Sign Language

British Sign Language

Royal Association for Deaf people and the Home Office are working together to make the application process accessible for Deaf EU, EEA and Swiss citizens (and their family members) who need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.

Great news – our contract with Home Office has been extended to 31st March 2021!

On this webpage you can:

  • Find out how to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme – we will keep adding and updating information about the latest news and updates provided by Home Office.
  • Book a webcam appointment with RAD’s Immigration Advisor (details below)

Current situation with coronavirus means Face to Face appointments are on hold until further notice.

Please remember this service is FREE and available to EU, EEA or Swiss citizens and their family members, making an application to the EU Settlement Scheme only, not general immigration advice.

Wish to have support with your application? Or not sure what to do next?

Book an appointment on the calendar with our advisor to find out more.

Or can contact via email


Book your appointment below

Print Friendly, PDF & Email